Arati

Advanced Reefer
Vendor
Hi I am Chris Oliver owner of Fins aquarium.

Our company started out doing maintenance, design and installation for Aqua Hut In Coram 3 years ago. We build custom stands and do custom Installs as well as regular and emergency service.

We deal with a Suffolk county importer who imports directly from the collectors. I have been cherry picking his shipments for years. I have cultured and traded corals to friends and sold to service customers for a long time.

This new venture is to provide an online store to sell TR fish and Corals to the public. I will also be offering hand delivery by our staff to all of Suffolk and in time expanding to the tri state. It is my intention to offer quality high end products normally reserved for west coast retailer, right here on LI.

I Believe that people doing what I do are actively protecting our wild reefs. Also helping to educate people in proper husbandry through service and provide them with environmentally conscious choices that are of the highest quality.

Stay tuned for our website's grand opening Next month.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: