Aquarium Village

Advanced Reefer
Vendor
Rating - 100%
35   0   0
Hi Manhattan Reef Community

On July 31st we moved into a new building that is twice as large as the old building. We are still on Old Country Rd but about a block further west. The new address is :

461 Old Country Road.

The transition was a huge undertaking but when you see the new store I think you will agree it was worth it.

We are up and running, drop by and check us out

Thanks for looking

AV

Attachments

• aqvillnew2015front-final.jpg
    aqvillnew2015front-final.jpg
    73 KB · Views: 1,084

Mattl22

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
98   0   0
Yes and they r awesome If theses live I will look into getting several more u basically only see during feeding but well worth it if because they bolt out of there hole grab food and on way back they flash there fin up then bolt back into their hole it's super entertaining

reefer4eva

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
282   0   0
Any chance do you guys carry fritz reef pro mix?i won this salt mix at reefapalooza and I'm extremely impressed with the results since I been using it..problem is it's not a popular salt mix..there website has a list of places that carry it but so far every place I called does not carry it...not to mention it would give me more of a reason to visit your store more frequently.lol

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    107.1 KB · Views: 252

Aquarium Village

Advanced Reefer
Vendor
Rating - 100%
35   0   0
We love the new product and will be carrying it. We will also be using it on a couple of our systems. We have an ordering pending to receive it, they have not delivered.
I am meeting with the owner on Tuesday of next week and will get an update as to when it will be delivered to the store. We were told that we would be the first to receive it, so I am not surprised that no one has it yet. I will keep you informed. Please contact me again on Wednesday of next week in case I cannot get in touch with them sooner.

reefer4eva

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
282   0   0
We love the new product and will be carrying it. We will also be using it on a couple of our systems. We have an ordering pending to receive it, they have not delivered.
I am meeting with the owner on Tuesday of next week and will get an update as to when it will be delivered to the store. We were told that we would be the first to receive it, so I am not surprised that no one has it yet. I will keep you informed. Please contact me again on Wednesday of next week in case I cannot get in touch with them sooner.

Thank you so much for the quick response...and I will definitely call you on Wednesday to see if it's available.as for the saltmix I can't speak any highly about it and it shows in my corals.i was extremely hesitant on using it cause it's new but I'm so glad I did.definitly worth trying out guys!and thanks again!

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: