Domboski

No Coral Here
I have several Industrial suction cups which make moving tanks a lot easier! I have lent them out several times but figured I'd make it public here.

They are FREE to use but you must leave a $50 deposit in which you will get back in full as long as the suction cups are returned in their original condition.

I've moved several large tanks with these and they make the job SO much easier.

In any case, if anyone needs them I have them. Just let me know. See pic below.

Dom

Attachments

• Suction Cups1.JPG
    Suction Cups1.JPG
    8 KB · Views: 498

rafal07013

Advanced Reefer
These cups are awsome. if you move your tank - they will make your life much easier. I am talking from my own expirience. thank you Dom for letting me use them.

bigyankfan

Advanced Reefer
I can attest to the quality - when I went to pick up seahorses at Dom's, he put me to work. We moved his 55 cube indoors and it would have been impossible to do without these. :splitspin

Domboski

No Coral Here
I can attest to the quality - when I went to pick up seahorses at Dom's, he put me to work. We moved his 55 cube indoors and it would have been impossible to do without these. :splitspin

:lol2: Thanks for your help Eric. I actually just moved all of my seahorses and pipefish into that tank.

We just used these suction cups on Friday to move a 500 gallon.

DEL

reef guy in jc
dom..i have a 72 bow..i need to move it a few inches forward..would i have to empty out all the water in the tank if i want to use these? or are they powerful enough to lift a 72 fully stocked? and also, where are you in clifton? i want to swing by one day and check out the shop.

Domboski

No Coral Here
The suction cups might hold, but would your arms??? :splitspin

:lol2:

Del I don't think the SCs will help you much. I would plan on doing a large water change (like 50%). When you remove the 50% you should be able to move the tank easier by moving one side at a time. I've done it a few times with my 72 Bow. JUST BE CAREFUL! :wink1:

I live off of Grove street. Towards the end of this month would be a good time to stop by as I just began stocking back up.

Slamajamajama

Because Thats How I Roll.
My heart skipped a beat because it grazed my leg, so if I was a little closer, it would have landed on my knee cap. :bigeyes:
i remember this... and it landed on my knee, and those cups (that cali had) couldnt handle the torque when the tank was raised...sore spot in my reefing..i still feel crappy when i think about it

Last edited:

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: