OOtzie

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
47   0   0
thanks guys!
most of my fishes went it but the DAMSEL:ANYWORD:
anyone have any idea to catch it?

To catch aggressive fish I usually use the popular bottle method ( cup top, turn it in ) but with a twist ! I add a pocket mirror on the bottom , and cut a small hole to drop food in on the top of the bottle towards the bottom.

Once the damsel see's his reflection they usually fly into the mirror ! but if you have a savvy little fish (flameback angel) the food plus a potenial competitor, the reflection, works 100% for me atleast.

Happy trapping.

Mattl22

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
98   0   0
I tried a pretzel keg but this fish is really big and getting bigger I have 2 would like to keep my gold blotch as he is spectacular but my 2 barred is just plain and also huge preventing me from adding 1 more med fish that I'd like too add

samksy

FISHING, I'M IN!!!!
Rating - 100%
346   0   0
I tried a pretzel keg but this fish is really big and getting bigger I have 2 would like to keep my gold blotch as he is spectacular but my 2 barred is just plain and also huge preventing me from adding 1 more med fish that I'd like too add

As long as he takes bait, it's easy. Just caught my tang that takes seaweed as bait.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yc3u8mxBg-Q

Last edited:

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: