BuGG

Advanced Reefer
Hi, i have at least 3-4 leather coral frags available. I had to trim the mother colony a while back to keep from touching other corals in the tank. The frags have healed and are attached to small rubble rocks.

Rules are simple: no selling and pass them on to other reefers when they get bigger or if you no longer want them. Pickup in Union 07083 I can also meet you at Grand Central Station in midtown during regular work hours. PM to arrange pickup.

Thx!!

y8yne8av.jpg

b-ridge

Advanced Reefer
Good deal. Way to give back to the community. I was down in the city yesterday all day also. If you had posted this earlier I would of took it and paid you for it

b-ridge

Advanced Reefer
Thanks bro. Deeply appreciated. If you have anything you wanna sell or your thinking about getting rid of let me know. When I get my levels right and my corals begin to take off the offer will be reciprocated. Pick whatever you like no charge. You can show me how to frag in return

BuGG

Advanced Reefer
if it's the same one we were talking about before, then yes. i haven't posted it or sold it. i can take an updated pic later and PM it to you.

BuGG

Advanced Reefer
all frags have been spoken for. pls contact me to arrange pickup. if i don't hear back from you by friday i will go down the line of PMs. thanks!!

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: