Zoous

Real Estate and Reefs
Rating - 100%
123   0   0
Today I received my AI Prime in black. The unit is really small and compact. I followed the instructions on the installation card. After plugging in the unit the iPad sees the unit on the Wifi settings. When I first opened up myAI.com on my iPad a software notice appeared in the foreground and setup screen was in the background. For the life of me, I couldn't get the the damn notice to scroll to the bottom so that I can click on the Agree button. I was really stuck here for a long time. Tried pretty much everything I can think of but could never get the notice to scroll down.

I was finally able to get it to work by downloading the myAI app on iTunes. My mistake was access the software through the browser. So if you want to avoid any frustration download the software first if you don't have the app. Once installed the software is very easy to use. There is an auto setting as well as a manually setting. Each LED light color is controllable. I have to say the light is very bright. With WiFi built in it definitely makes it easier to controller the once I bypass that Software Notice. No need for AI Director.

I did not get the mounting arm because there seems to be an issue with Prime unit droops downward when making any adjustments to the unit.

Currently using the light on a 20 gal cube tank from CustomKing. All in all pretty happy with the light. For $199.00 you can't beat the price.

Last edited:

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: