House of Laughter

Super Moderator
Staff member
Vendor
Rating - 100%
310   0   0
All,

This group buy happens every swap and wanted to make sure we didn't miss a beat.

Group buy will begin today and end on Monday, December 3rd 2007. Payment must be made prior to 12/3.

I don't have exact prices on it as of yet, but for sure it'll be close to last years if not a buck or two more (perhaps 5 in the case of cyclopeeze as it is difficult to farm and keep frozen/nutritious)

THE CATCH: I will have no idea the size of the blocks, so your price can range in what the final cost will be - not usually more than 3 bucks more or less. Since these are individually sealed and packed, they don't have them "all one size". generally speaking, cyclopeeze comes in a 750g package and mysis comes in 2k blocks.

The shipping costs will be averaged over the number of blocks and added to your final block(s) price.

I will be ordering;

Pacific Mysis
Cyclopeeze
Krill for those who are interested in it.
They also carry frozen sponge for angelfish as well as bulk spiriluna flakes.

Here is and older first post/thread so that you can get a sense how many we have ordered in the past -

I will consider collecting and managing 1/2 block orders for those who don't have as many fish or have no need for blocks this size.

As always, a pleasure.

House

PRICING UPDATE: I was able to negotiate the same pricing as last year even though the cost of Pacifica has increased and availability decreased. For sure next year, Pacifica will increase in price

Cyclopeeze - same as last year $39.95 per block
Mysis Pacifica - same as last year $19.50 per block
Krill - $20 (on sale)
Shipping $2 per block
Paypal Fee - based on total ordered

I will update everyone on the exact costs per person via thread later today. I will need advanced payment as I won't be able to collect money at the swap - I have too much going on and just want to be "the delivery guy".

Last edited:

House of Laughter

Super Moderator
Staff member
Vendor
Rating - 100%
310   0   0
Reserved for order tracking:

House

Cyclopeeze: (16.0)
House - 1 - $65.78
Aaron23 - 1 - $65.78
OctaviousMonk - 1 - $65.78
KathyC - 1 - $88.66
Leslie - 1 - $43.42
nyreefnoob - 1 - $32.89
mstrofdisaster - 1 - $65.78
Nikkibabee - 1 - $66.04
Wes - 1 - $65.78
saltman123 - .5 - $21.27
qwkwzrd - 1 - $65.78
Alexpescado - 1 $43.42
Kris - .5 -
$46.73
Huedrob - 1 - $65.78
Rookie07 - .5 -$32.89

emmanuel - 1 - $65.78
BL007 - 1 - $65.78
Freeze - 1 -
$65.78

Mysis: (21.5)
House - 1 - $
Aaron23 - 1 - $
OctaviousMonk - 1 - $
cb747 - 1 - $43.16
KathyC - 1 - $
Cloud1921 - 1 - $22.36
xobrklynqt - 1 - $22.36
nyreefnoob - .5 - $
mstrofdisaster - 1 - $
mikeynyc - 1 - $22.36
Wes - 1 - $
Sanjay - 1 - $22.36
qwkwzrd - 1 - $
nycsicktank - 1 - $22.36
nikkibabee - .5 - $

Kris - 1 - $
Prattreef - 1 - $22.36
Huedrob - 1 - $
Rookie07 - .5 - $
emmanuel - 1 - $
BL007 - 1 - $
nijunet - 1 - $22.36
Freeze - 1 - $

Krill: (2.5)
KathyC - 1 - $
cb747 - 1 - $
Nikkibabee - .5 - $

Payment disclosure:
Paypal is preferred method of payment to [email protected]. When making payment, please put your screen name into the payment comments so I know who you are :)

Cyclopeeze - same as last year $39.95 per block
Mysis Pacifica - same as last year $19.50 per block
Krill - $20 (on sale)
Shipping $2 per block
Paypal Fee - based on total ordered

Paypal is preferred method of payment to [email protected]. When making payment, please put your screen name into the payment comments so I know who you are :)

Please be prepared to receive or give me a small amount of money at point of delivery - this is due to the fact that the blocks may be larger or smaller and that shipping may drop to $1 due to more people paying. I will collect/refund the difference at the frag swap. Block prices were calculated on an approx. average block size.

Last edited:

KathyC

Rating - 100%
200   0   0
Lol Jim, I didn't even post yet and I've already ordered the Krill? Your crystal ball missed the Mysis & the cyclopeeze, so please add those, one of each :) Thxs!

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: