QUESTIONMARC

www.Questionmarc.com
Rating - 100%
376   0   0
Your eyes do not deceive you.. YES!!.. the prices are what they are.. I've been shown a lot of LOVE from this hobby.. this site.. fellow reefers.. and I believe in giving it back!!! And this is the only way I know how.. So here it is.. MY SWAP THREAD! my favorite part of this hobby!! FRAGGIN' TIME!!!

The rules are simple.. I don't care about your names and nonsense.. I'm not selling to just anyone.. there are some people in this hobby who like to exploit the names and nonsense of LE this and Rare that.. I know who you are.. and this is a HOBBY.. I believe in it and LOVE it with everything I put into it.. this thread should be statement enough to let everyone know how I feel about names and the exploitation of rare corals and taking advantage of reefers like me.. IT'S STUPID.. some of you don't realize what you are doing by supporting the names and the ridiculously high prices that you allow some of these people to get away with.. You are making the hobby impossible when it comes to wanting a frag of something.. I DON'T SUPPORT IT.. I DON'T STAND BY IT.. AND I WILL DO EVERYTHING IN MY POWER TO GO AGAINST IT... maybe i'm the last REAL reefer left.. but i believe it only takes 1.

to buy from me .. i have two rules.. #1 don't flip it.. don't let me catch you flipping it.. IT'S A SMALL WORLD.. trust me.. I'll find out.. I always do. rule #2.. when it grows.. sell it for what you got it for... stop jacking up the prices, naming it and trying to make money.. too many people in this hobby think they are going to get rich quick off of selling corals.. it's stupid.. make enough to support the tank.. and be happy.

By supporting the names and exploitation of these corals.. you are causing a ripple effect in pricing all the way down the line. You don't realize it, but you are causing the pricing to go up to the point where it is just stupid.. It's not fair.. what happen to the times when a zoa was just a zoa.. or a piece of sps was just a piece of sps? I mean.. dont get me wrong.. I think the names are cool.. but not the price tags that accompany them because someone is the first one to get it and wants to control the trade?? .. BUT.. I guess like anything .. times change. And along with positive. comes negative. HOWEVER, that doesn't mean i have to go along with it. So.. for those who keep it reasonable and a hobby.. I applaud you.. for the rest.. I C U.

You all know the deal. PayPal to hold. [email protected]. 347.614.1814 Pickup is at swap starting at 10am. If you can't make the swap, let me know and we'll figure something out. I am also open to trades.. but I'm not trading 20 frags for your one expensive frag.. I'll trade with a fair trade... that's it... Looking to rebuild the sps collection now that the tank is back on track.. open to anything really..

there are a few pieces that keep eluding me..
hawkins echinata.. man i just dont have luck with this.. lol.
phils granulosa
sunset milli
anything deepwater.
ore tort
purple plasma
setosa
soprano paly
purple hornet
rasta paly
I lost my creamsicles.. im pissed about that.. had the colony up to 20 of them.. and they went.. argh
tyree watermellon chalice..
anythign cool that you think i might like.. hit me up..

anyways.. that's enough ranting and raving for now about my gripes and personal issues.. lol.. im sure nobody cares anyway.. probably saying.. lets just get to the frags!!

Oh yea.. by the way.. if I know your a flipper.. I will send you money back. I don't need it.

with all that being said.. Ok here we go.. I do have some awesome sps that i saved and that is doing great..

Tricolor Nana. $10 1"-2" (about 2 available)
tri-color-nana.jpg

Rainbow Encrusting Monti 20$ about 1"x1" (OUT)
tyree-rainbow.jpg

Purple Cap $10 1"x1" (about 3 available)
purple-cap-white-rim_66589.jpg

aqua delight 10$ 1" (about 2 available)
greg-hiller-aqua-delight.jpg

green birds nest 10$ for an 1" (about 2 available)
green-birds-nest_317626.jpg

red cap 10$ 1" (OUT)
RED-CAP.jpg

green bali slimer 10$ 1" (8 available)
GREEN-BALI-SLIMER.jpg

green hydno 10$ 1" (about 10)
green-hynorphia.jpg

grape idaho cap 10$ 2"x2" (about 4)
idaho-grape-cap.jpg

reverse sunset or sunrise monti 25$ 1"x1" I paid 100$ for a chip of this.. blagh.. SOLD OUT
sunrise-monti.jpg

applenerry monti 10$ 1x1" SOLD OUT
apple-berry-palawensis.jpg

Pink monti 10$ 1"x1"
q_s-pink-panther-monti.jpg

next up.. zoas.. ;)

Last edited:

QUESTIONMARC

www.Questionmarc.com
Rating - 100%
376   0   0
ok here we go with zoas..

tubbs blue 10 for 10-15 polyps SOLD OUT
tubbs-blue-zoa.jpg

some cool yellow zoa 5 polyps for 20$ (2 available) sOUT.
yellow-zoa.jpg

kedds reds i guess?? 10$ 10-15 (1 available)

red-zoas.jpg

some cool pink and whitish blue paly 5 for 10$ (OUT)
red-and-blue-paly.jpg

these are the hottest pink zoas ive ever seen 5 for 20$ (OUT)
pink-zoas.jpg

very purple with green center 5 for 20$ (OUT)
purple-paly.jpg

bright orange paly 5-10 for $20 (OUT)
orange-paly.jpg

green mouth people eaters 10 for $10 (OUT)
green-mouth-people-eater.jpg

some green paly 5 for 10$ ( 2 available)
green-paly.jpg

moonshine paly 5 for 15$ (OUT)
moon-shine-paly.jpg

mean green? bright green.. there green 10 for 15$ (3 available)
green-zoa.jpg

Blue sparkle paly 5 for 10$ OUT)
blue-sparkle-paly.jpg

red people eaters.. not too many slooow growers. 2 for 15$ SOLD OUT
red-people-eater.jpg

lunar eclipse 5 for 20$ ( 1 available)
lunar-eclipse-paly.jpg

jokers 10+ for 10 SOLD OUT
joker-zoa.jpg

green bay packers 20+ for 10$ (4 available)
green-bay-pacler-zoa.jpg

pink asterias 10 for 15$ SOLD OUT
asterina-pink-zoa.jpg

cats eyes 10 for 15$ ( about 2)
cats-eye-zoa.jpg

gods of armor or soemthing i dont know 5 for 10$ (OUT
aog-zoa.jpg

Last edited:

QUESTIONMARC

www.Questionmarc.com
Rating - 100%
376   0   0
lps.. mushrooms.. etc.. misc things i got laying round..

yellow center red gonipora 25$ 1"x1" SOLD OUT.. thinking of fraggin my main colony some more.. ill keep everyone posted..
red-yellow-goni.jpg

red gonipora 20$ 1"x1" (OUT)
red-goni.jpg

cool bullseye mushroom 5$ (OUT)
bullseye-mushroom.jpg

GSP 5$ for a nice size about the size of a disk (alot) lol
neon-gsp.jpg

pin tipped chalice.. OOooo bubble gum vampire blood.. some crap 25$ about 1x1" (only1)
vampire-blood-chalice.jpg

red and purple.. 20$ for an eye (OUT)
red-and-purple-chalice_357727.jpg

lemon lime 20$ 1x1" (1 available)
lemon-lime-slush-puppie-chalice.jpg

red and green this one is nice.. my personal favorite.. cant say you will get green in your frag.. 25$ 1x1" SOLD OUT
christmas-chalice.jpg

purple mushroom 3 for 10$ (OUT
purple-mushroom_673919.jpg

orange bullseye 10$ (1 available)
orange-bullseye.jpg

green implosions 5$ for 10 (plenty) they are a weed.. lol
green-paly-zoa.jpg

heads of frogspawn $10 (OUT)
frogspawn.jpg

orange echinata acan 20$ for about 3 or 4 mouths
acan-echinata.jpg

I have a few more things.. I will post tomorrow or something.. i'm tired.. Ive been pretty busy with work as of late.. just leave me a message and I'll get back to you.. to ensure you have it.. just paypal and i will refund you if i don't have it.. if i do.. its your's.. thanks! marc

Last edited:

Bob 1000

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
122   0   0
I'll take a appleberry .. Tomorrow.. The one I got from the frag swap at that big fish store in jersey or penn was a fluke.. What lighting do you have it under T5's??? band I have a ora tort and a ice tort frag for you just because I like the way you do things through people that have told me about you..

Last edited:

bubbles4

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
ill take a tricolor, aquadelight, and appleberry. Still loving the zoa frags you gave me, spreading nicely and i just upgraded my lights so ready for more sps/lps. Im sure ill want some of your zoas too once theyre up! =) great frags/prices as usual!

ClosetFishGeek

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
114   0   0
I like your speech.....And I agree with your points....:splitspin

I will take the following

1) Reverse Sunset
2) Purple cap
3) Rainbow Monti
4) Tricolor Nana
5) Appleberry

Thanks,

Thane

Sent paypal to hold....

Last edited:

Awibrandy

Old School Reefer
Rating - 100%
182   0   0
Marc, I am in total agreement with your thoughts.;) I feel the same way, and I have to say it is refreshing to know there are a few that believe, and do as you do. Thank you very much for staying true to the hobby.
With that said; I very much would like these piece.;)
reverse sunset or sunrise monti 25$ 1"x1"
Rainbow Encrusting Monti 20$ about 1"x1"
red gonipora 20$ 1"x1"
There are others, but gotta watch the pennies these days.;)

Paypal sent!

Last edited:

tosiek

Rating - 100%
48   0   0
heya Marc.

Put me down for this.

bright orange paly 5-10 for $20 (4 available)
green mouth people eaters 10 for $10 (3 available)
Blue sparkle paly 5 for 10$ (3 available)
red people eaters.. not too many slooow growers. 2 for 15$ (only 2)
pink asterias 10 for 15$ (3 available)
yellow center red gonipora 25$ 1"x1" (2 only)

T

Quang

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
32   0   0
hey marc, i would like:

- red gonipora 20$ 1"x1
- purple mushroom 3 for 10$
- cool bullseye mushroom 5$

you're the man. thanks.

Last edited:

dubs

renegade reefer
Rating - 100%
250   0   0
marc buddy i need come by asap before u hit the swap i need a few more stuff from u and as always ur corals are amazing to all the fellow reefers out there marc is the man his price is the best and dont hate the guy is a monster he have everything or can get it ...marc also thanks for bringing reefing back to the bx seriously

Last edited:

mckostya

Lovin', is what I got.
Rating - 100%
69   0   0
awesome guy, reefer, friend. whatever cool dude..
marc for me:
Tubbs blues -
Green mouth people eaters-
moonshine paly-
one slush puppie LOL
i pick up before swap. thanks ;)

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: