rookie07

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 97.5%
235   6   0
Tonight my clownfish (a B&W Ocellaris and a Donisreef Percula) spawned for the first time. they have lived together for about 20 months. The best part is, I caught the whole thing on video!!!! I noticed the two clowns acting funny, and grabbed my Flip and tripod and set it up. The camera was out of focus for most of it, but you can still see fairly well.

Here is a quick Iphone picture.
6c2ec813-1b81-81de.jpg

Canon Elph:
IMG_0214.jpg

Notice the Male/Female parts sticking out.
IMG_0215.jpg

Last edited:

xxxAngeloxxx

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
121   0   0
I plan on having someone else raise the babies and handle the selling...if it can be worked out.
I think they are an unusual pair, so it would be a shame not to try and raise the fry.

Yea that would be unusual pair and you could be the first to call them Black Snowcasso Clownfish. Btw if everything does works out good with the breeder brieding lmk how much would you want them for.

Additected To MR =D Lol

rookie07

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 97.5%
235   6   0
A few more Pictures. I was preoccupied with filming rather than taking pictures, so I shot all of these free hand, leaning to my side, thru algea covered glass which should explain the low accuracy. Then the video was slightly out of focus. If I ever get my hands on Murphy...
Female laying eggs:
IMG_2659.jpg

Male cleaning(?)/inspecting(?)
IMG_2660.jpg

Male "doing his thing":
IMG_2661.jpg

Same as above:
IMG_2664.jpg

rookie07

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 97.5%
235   6   0
Motorrendz: I am not raising this clutch. In the future I will be placing tiles in the tank where they lay, and around where they lay in hopes that the clowns lay the eggs on said tiles.

Vangoghfish: If they are ever available for sale I will post it here.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: