b-ridge

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 87.8%
79   11   0
Has anyone ever dealt with this company? They are based in Huntington Beach California.
For those interested they have pairs of bellus angels 3-4 inches for $150 a pair. Not sure what shipping would be. I tried to call but they were closed since it's Sunday.
Just looking for feedback to see if it's worth it

b-ridge

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 87.8%
79   11   0
I saw that also afterwards. I will still call and possibly see. Maybe if we could get enough buyers and the mods approve it we can set up a group buy from them and maybe they will ship

b-ridge

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 87.8%
79   11   0
Hope I'm not breaking any site rules but I spoke with said owner yesterday. He stated if there is enough interest he would be willing to ship.
With all the great vendors we have on here and locally I'm hoping I/we don't have to go/order from the west coast to get our fish. But then again I guess it's similiar to online shopping.
Maybe get lucky and find a member or 2 looking to get rid of some fish possibly something we're all looking for

Rating - 97.4%
74   2   0
I would be very wary of asking a vendor that does not normally ship as part of their business to do so--especially in winter. Shipping correctly is an art. I can't imagine that this vendor--and they might be a great Cali vendor has anything that either one of our local vendors or Live Aquaria can't get for you.

b-ridge

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 87.8%
79   11   0
I'm looking for a bellus angel pair. I highly doubt I'm getting a pair on live aquaria or from a local vendor for $150. I know you get what you pay for. I'm just saying. I rarely see these come up locally.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: