Rating - 100%
164   0   0
What has been your experience with the Wantanabe angelfish? I had a pair some time ago that were very aggressive and the female harassed a Blue Dot Jawfish to death. I think they are beautiful though and wouldn't mind trying again. Thanks for your comments.

Rating - 100%
164   0   0
Could it be that the aggressive behavior of some of my wrasses triggered aggression in the ones I had? The female literally hounded the Blue Dot Jawfish, followed it around the tank, prevented it from eating..

thirty6

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
229   0   0
I had a female with a jap masked swallowtail and pair of bellus Angels. I had zero issues with the one I had. Sadly, I also lost the Angels to an infection. I had them with a melanarus and orange back wrasse for awhile and didn't notice any aggression issues

Jim

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
64   0   0
I have 2 females, one is now much bigger than the other but I'm not sure it will turn male with my trio of swallow tails in the tank. I have had no problem with aggression at all. My swallow tails are more aggressive.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: