NYreefNoob

Skimmer Freak
Rating - 100%
166   0   0
as stated where are all the fairy flasher wrasse guys. as some know i have been collecting fairy flashers pretty much since i started the hobby a little over a decade ago, currently i have a Cirrhilabrus cf. lanceolatus and a Cirrhilabrus lunatus. as well as might be able to get a hybrid pintail-lunatus

Last edited:

oh207

Advanced Reefer
Apex Freak
Rating - 100%
78   0   0
I like wrasses. But don't have anything rare or expensive. I just like the energy and activity they bring to the tank.

20150716_185809-ANIMATION_zpsschqgt8n.gif

jackson6745

SPS KILLER
Rating - 99%
201   2   0
I really got into them during the last 3 years. I love the colors and the ability to keep a bunch of them without much aggression. My favorite is my jumbo Lineatus super male which I hand feed everyday like a dog. Below is a pic of the most beautiful pintail that I've ever seen in person. I had no intention of getting one, but couldn't leave the shop without it.
IMG_5999 by rich colombo, on Flickr
IMG_1818 by rich colombo, on Flickr
DSC_0014 by rich colombo, on Flickr

BioMan

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
57   0   0
very nice looking fish,,question,, for the entire time I've been in this hobby I've been told that all the wrasse have to be added the same time thats why I've never owned many. Is that malarkey?

BioMan

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
57   0   0
Agreed Mike, malarky. Also agree an in tank acclimation box does wonders for mitigating initial aggression. That doesn't mean that there are never problems, but generally you can keep lots of wrasses together without major issues.

OK, I was thinking the same thing. I love my 6 line wrass-tafarian,,lol, hard to believe he's one of the more aggressive ones

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: