Rating - 100%
34   0   0
Hey guys just thought i would share my great pleasure with a product that i have been using Korralen Zutch ( not sure if i spelled it correctly ) i have always had issues with my NO3 and PO4 i have recently set up my 220gal reef tank and in the beginning my levels as normal were high the tank has been running now for about 3 months i have been checking my levels and for the last three wks my NO3 and PO4 have been a constant

NO3 - 0 used Salifert and red sea both 0
PO4 - 10

and for the record I'm running a skimmer only rated for 160gal and i also run GFO in a next reef reactor and i also run the new Bio churn reactor model 120NT with bio pellets. I know your probably saying all that stuff is whats doing is but on the contrary i ran those exact items on my 120 and could never get my NO3 below 30ppm and PO4 was up and down constantly but since the new tank I've been dosing ZeoStart3 along with other products from that Co. but the Z3 reduces No3 & Po4 and i can say that i am convinced, and with the other products my sps seem very happy the only piece that doesn't seem to like it is my sunset monti he has browned out still has pylop extension but brownish grey i guess monti's don't like clean water lol :splitspin

Rating - 100%
34   0   0
there are 64 different items as
Korallen-Zucht Additives

can you post a pic of what you're using :scratch:

here is the product that i use that has made such a impact on my tank

Attachments

• zeostart3.jpg
    zeostart3.jpg
    13.8 KB · Views: 76

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: