Reef lover24

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
115   0   0
Being new to this hobby is it definitely a great one. Everything you mentioned is the reason why I took this on as a hobby. I love just sitting down staring at my tanks and watching what goes on It is a stress reliever for sure.. Not only that but through this forum and this hobby I have met some nice people that are willing to help out and etc.

Silkyslim

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
153   0   0
For me it's an escape from reality and the issues of life. After the water changes and param testing and glass cleaning is done I just sit back and watch my reef in action from a coco worm coming out to a mandarin gracefully cruising around the rock work looking for pods. This hobby has kept me indoors compared to before when I had no hobby and use to be out n about with my friends

Mostly what he said

tunicata

Tunicate Tamer
Rating - 100%
163   0   0
It is a way to remain close to ky undergrad degree in marine biology.

I kept my own reef and brought reefs into all of my classrooms/ school buildings as a science teacher over the past 7 years sonce graduating college.

This will be my first year not teaching! Now all I will have is my own reef and whatever I do with my friends.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: