Custom King

Vendor
Rating - 99.4%
308   2   0
Hello MR,

I've been away from MR for a while because I had a knee problem that I had to have surgery on and do rehab. I'll be re-opening my Vendors Forum in a week or so. Anyone who sent me PM's in the past that weren't answered I apologize but that was the reason. I'm looking forward to doing work again for a bunch of my regular customers and meeting and working with some of MR's newer members.

Thanks

Custom King

Vendor
Rating - 99.4%
308   2   0
Custom King Is Back!

cmantis,

Thanks Buddy glad to be back! The entire MR community has always been very supportive of me so being away was hard but I'm back in the fold ready to serve the MR members like before.

Thanks

Custom King

Vendor
Rating - 99.4%
308   2   0
Custom King Is Back!

PM'd you back!

Evil_Demos,

Nice to meet you! Looking forward to working with you in the near future. Glad to hear that my reputation still holds a little weight! LOL

jackson6745

SPS KILLER
Rating - 99%
201   2   0
Good to see you back Jeff. Your sump is still kicking butt on my system. I can sympathize with the knee injury. I had ACL replacement? what a PITA!

Custom King

Vendor
Rating - 99.4%
308   2   0
Custom King Is Back!

Matt22, Arnaldo24, jackson6745

Thanks guys glad to be back.... Looking forward to working with you guys and glad that your sump is still doing its job jackson6745!

Custom King

Vendor
Rating - 99.4%
308   2   0
Custom King Is Back!

kingator,

Hey Buddy how's it going? I texted you a couple of days ago about your project. I was wondering if you got my message. LOL OK I'll look out for your reply tonight.

Thanks

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: