Rating - 0%
0   0   0
DSC04106.jpg

DSC04101.jpg

i recently bought some rock and this was in one of them

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've been looking up bristle worms and other things and nothing looks like it. it does move though it was in that hole from one end to the other but now its not there any more. The hole is 2 inches and about the size of a dime. The creature is hairy like a tarantula and had 3 or 4 spike like limbs coming from the head or tail whatever end i was looking at. i had the rock out of water for a few hours and it started to come out then i put it in the tank

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i have no idea where it went lol been looking all day took out the rocks didn't see it it didn't look much like a crab but i only saw it from one angle i did see three white what it looked like spikes coming out of it ill keep an eye out and try to get a better pic or catch it

rookie07

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 97.5%
235   6   0
As mentioned, hard to see... But I'm guessing a crab and if it is a crab it's a bad crab.

Going forward, always get the creature in question out of the tank when you get a chance, because you may not get the chance again! Place it in a cup, bucket, etc with water while you wait for an ID.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: