Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just received a nasty message from one of the forum moderators. I posted a tank for sale and a moderator went crazy on me. Is there a certain amount of posts or time needed to post in the marketplace. I know reef central blocks the for sale forum until 50 posts. Then it will appear after the 50 posts and their site is the exception. It is still hidden. If there a post min or min time then people should not be allowed to post at all without the required prerequisites. Instead of having moderates delete posts and send nasty messages. I am sure I am no the only one who experienced this. Since the tank is big I wanted to post it local. These I can't find anything.

marrone

The All Powerful OZ
Staff member
Rating - 98.8%
80   1   0
There is no post count needed to post in the market place, but your post was deleted not because you didn't have enough posts but because this item was already posted in a for sale thread yesterday, but under a different User Id. All of which I told you in the PM that I sent you.

reefer4eva

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
282   0   0
You know the sad part is I was seriously interested in the 120 cylinder tank for my next upgrade when reefoman was selling it and here you have selfish inconsiderate people trying to make a profit when this tank could have went to someone to make CORRECT use out of it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: