Reef lover24

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
115   0   0
Hi Mr,

I have a wp-25 that is about 6 months old.. I noticed the other day that it just stopped working, the propeller just is not spinning but the controller has all lights on and etc.. I was informed that it maybe a light sensor? Never heard of this before does anyone have any information? Would be greatly appreciated. Ty

tunicata

Tunicate Tamer
Rating - 100%
163   0   0
mine actually does that too.
the first time it happened, I unplugged everything, shook the unit real good, soaked it and then it worked again.

However, it's gone and done it again.

If yours isn't just needing a vinegar bath let me know how you are able to get it to work.

Lostinthedark

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
My WP-40 did the same thing. I was able to revive it by soaking it in vinegar and manually spinning the prop until it worked but it eventually stopped all together. I e-mailed Fishstreet and they sent me a new one for the cost of shipping.

Reef lover24

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
115   0   0
Thanks for the info guys.. It currently is soaking in vinager and water, ill let it soak for a day or 2 and see what happens.. In the meantime I got another one lol but I want to make sure this one still works.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: