Rob&Gab

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
243   0   0
Even at 50% off, their prices are more than most local vendors.

Fish prices are semi fair., there coral are reasonably priced and when you get nt knowntem you don't get those outrageous prices that sometimes they have. If I were to match there prices. To any vendor I would say aqurium village coral wise. Fish wise I would comapir them to tropical island. Not basing just stating.

Anyways its a great shop with pretty old prices and you always can haggle they love that. Lol :beer: awesome DT and great select on of there grown out colony's that thy clip for you. Mari colony's are reallywell priced too.

piranhapat

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
With the sale their in ball park with the prices. Yes, high without the sale. But you will find different variety fish and corals that you might not see. I'm stopping by for two reason. Sale and having variety of different things. At least I will not see same fish all the time. Last time they had very good prices on high end SPS. Which were Aquacultured Frags which are harder than small Mariculture colony's.

piranhapat

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
I was there yesterday but Maxi Clams didn't come in yet. So I went today they received 20. I had to pick one up because they so hard to get these days. Nobody carriers them my way. With the sale it wasn't a bad deal. So it's nice that they email and let me know when they have specials. I don't know one LFS that does that. Nice job guys. Had very nice frags that were reasonable price too. Nice to see they DT is running again with new stuff.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: