Alexnyc22

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have 2 koralias in my tank right now and I don't feel like I'm getting enough flow. I have an Apex on my set up and was thinking of getting a Jebao controller and upgrading to 2 RW-8's or maybe saving up and getting a gyre but I'm torn. I could also wait and get the apex WAV but I'm trying to save money. Anyone's input would be great. I need flow haha

Rating - 100%
36   0   1
I have to rw 2 rw-4 on my 57 gallon and i get more than enough flow and thats not even at full power @ half the cost of the vortechs. I had an mp10 before paid like $260 for it and i couldnt even use it on my tank cause my glass was too thick, was so upset. Got me 2 of the menti0ned pumps and put them slightly above the middle and the movement reaches all the way to the bottom.

lrasser

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
62   0   0
I have mine tied into the APEX. You can purchase just the pumps without the controllers which is cheaper. Then for $30 you can buy the adapter and they become plug and play for the apex. Once hooked to the Apex you can program what ever you want for power in increments of 1%. I absolutely love them. I have 2 WP25's in my 125g and I run them at 45%. They run lower at night and twice a day they run at 80% for a min each. It keeps anything from settling. You can make them do whatever you wish. I have 4-5 different profiles throughout the day what correspond to my lighting

Alexnyc22

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I connected my RW8's to my apex adapter and they're set to on. Every once in a while that I look they are off and I have to go back into fusion and turn them off, then on, then back to Auto... Any ideas?

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: