dubs

renegade reefer
Rating - 100%
250   0   0
This is no joke I done some crazy neglect on my tank/and the hobby I didn't quite and Def didn't crash my tank but after just about 6 months of no water changes/Doser shut down skimmer clean maybe 3 Times the so called blizzard of 2015 had me stuck in my house I installed a new 300 plus gallon skimmer and clean my entire system am now working on running 4 metAl halides renegade is back to reefing I just need some coral now .... lmk thanks

tunicata

Tunicate Tamer
Rating - 100%
163   0   0
I don't have any sps to share, but if you want some finger leather, rastas, purple death, anthelia, cloves (blue/purple), regular nepthea (not the palau it's still too small), and chaeto, feel free to stop by or have one of your more local friends to swing over.

good luck!

dubs

renegade reefer
Rating - 100%
250   0   0
Wow man it feel good to still hold some wait around here after It been such long time of not logging on or linkin up some the old renegades /friends of the board and even some peeps I don't know yet ...well am hold every one here to there words I'll be make house call again collecting a frag here and there drinking few Cold one etc and some good chats ....man feel good to be back on board and see some of the old avatar still renegading around these parts

dubs

renegade reefer
Rating - 100%
250   0   0
Dre we all know I can be a bit crazy I like to try things. Test the water (not with a test kit I don't use tho been over 3 years ) lol

Cmantis lmk when we have not Link up in a min

Yoooooo big shoot out Trinimaddness the little hommie Def grow up Big time stop by his crib today to get some equipment and not only did I leave with a 20 frag pack his tank was looking amazing I remember when we first met he could not even keep a polyp alive and now he has a beast of a tank and venture into clown fish Def keep doing ur thing hommie and am proud to get back some of my corals from u

dubs

renegade reefer
Rating - 100%
250   0   0
Tunicata I'll take U up on that offer but for u and all the renegade friends here that offer up stuff know how i roll I like to meet in person have a good chat at least that how i see the fun in reefing

A Fernandez it don't mater u don't need much bro am the same old hommie just frag here an frag from my friends and I'll have a full tank of coral and I think I more than prove that when am into reefing I know a thing or to about growing out corals and then Sell/buy/trade/freeebiee etc if ur number still the same I'll link u in the up coming week thanks again bro

dubs

renegade reefer
Rating - 100%
250   0   0
Bikerboss we never meet but thank for been a good feel like ur part of the renegade I'll take that anenome when I make trek down to Brooklyn and link up a few peeps I don't go to be to often but when I do I try to link ad many people as possible and u have something I want lmk when and thank I'll bring u a surprise when I swing true

Icj I owe u a a few Phone calls u been linking me but I been away bro Ill link u and come check u or maybe you can swing by one day and help me 4 metAl halides custom light am working on lmk and I'll Def take some corals from you back lol

dubs

renegade reefer
Rating - 100%
250   0   0
DUROMAGE!!!!!! What up old friend it's been MiN weather u can to me or we come to u we link up soon and I'll Def take some of my corals back from guy like u man it feel good my hommies still around they Def got the renegade blood still running around...duromega funny story u remember that sps I got from u that came back from the grave and morph is one of the 4 and mean 4 sps that survive my crazy renegade neglect of doing nothing to the tank but feed the fish (I still have all my fish except my yellow coris) still have some of my softies but for the most part my coral count is very low lol ill see soon and thanks again hommie

dubs

renegade reefer
Rating - 100%
250   0   0
cmantis i see you're still up to no good. you're still the same old clown. those videos hilarious. I picture you being like Mr Chin more jamaican than me. You probably drive like him. Thanks for the humor I've been missing some of this in my life.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: