lnevo

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
106   0   0
If people would stop looking at the eye candy headline grabbing words then you can enjoy the article's topic regarding aquaponics. The article really wasn't even specific to medical marijuana, it was only one of the reasons why aquaponics is becoming more and more popular.

In a few more years, marijuana will be delisted and the criminalization of said product will go away and all this schedule this and schedule that will be a non-topic.

In the meantime, rather than complain it would be better to talk about the relevant points in the article, like is anyone running any aquaponics (aside from mangroves) here?

Rating - 100%
22   0   0
Stop being so thick headed and ignorant. It's 2015! It's mainly about aquaponics. So what it mentions medical cannibis. Woopti doo!! It's legal in multiple states on a state level and if it generates income to help offset the cost of running this forum by advertising then so be it. Aquaponics is extremely interesting and have been thinking of starting a greenhouse so I can raise my own tilapia and fresh produce.

Chefjpaul

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
76   0   0
Stop being so thick headed and ignorant. It's 2015! It's mainly about aquaponics. So what it mentions medical cannibis. Woopti doo!! It's legal in multiple states on a state level and if it generates income to help offset the cost of running this forum by advertising then so be it. Aquaponics is extremely interesting and have been thinking of starting a greenhouse so I can raise my own tilapia and fresh produce.

Be careful:
http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2015/03/...avery-to-vegetables-but-god-can-set-you-free/

Lol....

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Goes the same as guns...I made a comment on another thread about someone having an avatar of a clown aiming a gun and heard nothing but bad comments and unnecessary pms cause I said guns kill people.... (comments that guns don't kill people ...people do...bullets do etc..etc..)where is the respect for the younger generation? Instead we teach them that drugs and guns are cool

Dude u afraid to step foot in a kitchen too. The knives are deadly there. lmao
Stand in line wit da sheeple, bet the popo's will come to your rescue.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: