evoIX_Reefer

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
126   0   0
I'm a very open-minded type of guy.

For my wife's 21st, her friends and my fam (sisters) wanted to get a few strippers so I said yes.

Even now I'd probably say f*ck it go for it!

On the flip side, I highly doubt she would say yes and asking would be a no-win situation.

A lambo aventador, porshe 911 GT3RS, NISMO R35 or a ferrari laferrari would fit the bill if your situation calls for it! Pictures are a must!

evoIX_Reefer

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
126   0   0
That would be absolutely sick. Nah, they got a few strippers locally.

I OK'd my wife, her friends and since my wife is real cool with my sisters they joined their fun time as well.

Obviously, all about understanding the situation and if your significant other is more open minded about things than anyone else.

I had a friend in the Navy whose wife would allow for threesomes etc with him, his wife and other female. So you never know what others are open to. **BTW, I met his wife and she did confirm the information. Cause we were all very doubtful at first but we were absolutely shocked when she confirmed it. Freaking dream come true type of ordeal!**

Last edited:

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: