Rating - 98.1%
155   3   0
Hopefully someone can help me figure this out. I had a s4 before and was able to upload photos with np. Now i ugraded to the note 4 and cant upload anything due to some invalide tokens has anyone had this problem or know how to fix this problem.

dubs

renegade reefer
Rating - 100%
250   0   0
welcome to the club ..it so easy tp upload but now make it that u have to open a can with bare hand to post pics lol to be honest i stop for that reason a while ago all my pics are posted by my shorty from photo bucket. ..i dont have time for the nonsense and fighting phone for pics. ...hope u find way tho bro

Rating - 98.1%
155   3   0
hey guys i figured it out and am so happy so the note 4 and i guess the new phones save at like 8mp just open up the pic then hit the edit save anything even if its changing the contrast or croping it down alittle so the save option comes out then it gives you a option of save under 5mp or 8mp hit 5 and thats it i guess the image was to big. hopefully this helps

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: