Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guys,

just informing everyone that there's an awesome new store in New Hyde Park on jerhico turnpike.

The tanks look great and the prices are more than right! I got 4 yellow tangs for $56.00
and some nice frags for 8.99 each

The staff is quite knowledgeable and easy to get along with and the store is huge and super clean. check it out when you can, they seem to be having sales on and off each week.

411 Jerhico turnpike New Hyde Park NY

Edv

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
88   0   0
I"ll take a ride out there.

Would you have the phone number
to find out what are there hours?

This is correct.

Pets Aquatic
411 Jerhico turnpike
New Hyde Park NY

Thanks for the info.

Pets Aquatic

Advanced Reefer
Vendor
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Thank you everyone!

We enjoyed meeting you all and look forward to future drop bys and new customers. We appreciate Manhattan reefs becoming a large addition to our business. We are Waiting on our vendor forum and will soon be selling from the site.

SEE YOU SOON!!

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just went back after I heard they were getting in some new stuff. Huge orders from Solomon Islands and Australia. Picked up a beautiful chalice the size of my face!! They started building a collection of sps too. These guys are doing it right and bringing in all the cherry pieces

Pets Aquatic

Advanced Reefer
Vendor
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Hey guys, our vendor application has been approved so we will be online vending ASAP!

Until then we will politely have to decline mentioning prices and just mention the quality of the store.

We have been open for 2 months and cycling for 4 months prior to opening to the public. All water is tested daily across the board.

Our saltwater systems including the fish only and the reef are controlled and monitored by our coral expert using the Neptune Apex controller. Everything livestock gets dripped and iodine bathed prior to entering our systems. Our drips last a minimum of 2.5 hours

vashawn

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
38   0   0
I was there on Tuesday p/u 3 zoos frags for $22. About 7 poly each. not bad!
But there fish price is a little steep compare to other stores, No name! And I think some of there saltwater fish names are wrong. But I could be wrong , lol. Overall great very clean and up to par place!
Will go back to see p/u some more frags.
No SPS as yet

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This is a decent place. Went yesterday. Dropped a few dollars. One of the workers there old me they just for an order from Australia. Boy do they have some nice stuff. Nice SPS selection. I think he was the manager. Pleasant guy. Name is Marchello or something like that. Awesome selection of saltwater fish too. I will definitely be back next week. Didn't bring enough cash.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: