Ryno

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was just looking at this same product. I don't have any personal experience with it but I was a little hesitant because I didn't know how well it would work adding all of your supplements in one dose. I like to be able to adjust each supplement individually if needed.

Ariel110G

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
47   0   0
Well I would come to think that anything that red sea has will be good, they have grate products and salt what we all know ,Just wanted to see if anyone is using it.
This is the powder version, do you get more for your $$ verses buying the liquid versions of a 3 part dosing system.

Last edited:

pecan2phat

Professional Commuter
Rating - 100%
85   0   0
I use the product on my smaller tanks that are non-SPS.
One is a 8g frag tank and the other is a 65g RSM tank.
Overall summary is that when the proper dosage is figured out, it keeps calcium and magnesium stable but needs alkalinity supplement.
For manual dosing, I do like this powder form, very easy to use.

1329eheim

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
Just my 2 cents, but I am hesitant to add any nutrients to my tanks (besides food of course). I always seem to be battling algae, which I control with GFO reactors, heavy protein skimming, an Algae Turf Scrubber in one tank, and vinegar doing in the other. Once I am truly confident that algae is under control, I would definitely like to explore things like Red Sea Reef Foundation ABC+, but until then I'm going to play it safe.

Mike

oh207

Advanced Reefer
Apex Freak
Rating - 100%
78   0   0
I use ABCD and sometimes alternate B with their Corraline Grow which is essentially Alk.
I hand dose as needed on my 65g.
Before using RedSea I was using Seachem Fusion 1 & 2.
I didn't see any difference in switching and thats probably because my tank is mostly LPS.

When these are finished I don't plan to repurchase. I will either go with ESV or BRS 2-part.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: