Rating - 100%
24   0   0
You never know but they aren't the same genus so technically they shouldn't but every fish has its own personality. I would say if you add the powder blue at the same time as the kole or after it'll help. To stack your odds even more don't get them the same size. I should mention that powder blue tangs should be one of your last fish added to the aquarium in general because they tend to be territorial towards a lot of new fish additions.

Rating - 100%
24   0   0
You still have a ton of options for fish. I would still add the powder blue last(if you don't already have it) I'm sure it'll make your life easier. Also not sure how old your tank is but a powder blue isn't the easiest fish to keep and should be in a mature tank... What's your planned route for the tank,REEF or FOWLR? As of what I know about your fish to best stack your odds and BE SAFE stay away from any wrasse in the "Halichoeres" genus, stay away from other clown fish and tangs in the "Acanthurus" genus. If your going reef then there are a bunch of "non reef safe" fish you'll want to stay away from.

sealtea116

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
27   0   0
Thanks for your help I have a mixed reef now and I upgraded to a 75 I'm still cycling the new tank while the old tank is still running just figured I can start the qt process on my next fish while I wait anther 2 to 3 weeks yea power blue is down the line any suggestions on fish and thanks for your help I appreate it I have had my 29 mixed reef for 9 months now so I'm still new to all this

sealtea116

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
27   0   0
And the two clowns I have are good enough no more clowns for me looking for maybe another wrasse a tang well really fish that swim and are active like the melnaris hides a lot the clowns stay on one side of my tanks so I don't have a lot of movement and now it the bigger tank I want to see fish swim so I figure tangs are active

peteyboyny

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
63   0   0
you still have a ton of options for fish. I would still add the powder blue last(if you don't already have it) i'm sure it'll make your life easier. Also not sure how old your tank is but a powder blue isn't the easiest fish to keep and should be in a mature tank... What's your planned route for the tank,reef or fowlr? As of what i know about your fish to best stack your odds and be safe stay away from any wrasse in the "halichoeres" genus, stay away from other clown fish and tangs in the "acanthurus" genus. If your going reef then there are a bunch of "non reef safe" fish you'll want to stay away from.
+1

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: