• Why not take a moment to introduce yourself to our members?

ShaunW

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
60   0   0
I found this really cute worm in my tank that I grew from a small little guy over the course of 8 years.

I am offering it up for auction to a good and responsible home. This guy is three feet long, and its name is "Gusanito" (which is little worm in Spanish).

So bid away and may the richest Manhattanreefer win, ;) .

Attachments

• worm close.jpg
    worm close.jpg
    39.9 KB · Views: 636
  • worm closeup.jpg
    worm closeup.jpg
    42.7 KB · Views: 631
  • Worm full shot.jpg
    Worm full shot.jpg
    61.8 KB · Views: 628
  • Worm arm.jpg
    Worm arm.jpg
    57.8 KB · Views: 628
  • worm1.jpg
    worm1.jpg
    46.2 KB · Views: 626

ShaunW

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
60   0   0
Oh, I forgot to mention, Gusanito likes fresh meat and likes to eat any of the following:

Small fish (he just loves gobies)
Shrimp (cleaner shrimp are his favorite)
Soft corals that taste good (he says that toadstools and rare zoanthids that are blue are prefered)
Ricordea yumas

but he would settle for a nibble on a Homosapien finger if none of the above are available.

jhale

ReefsMagazine!
Rating - 100%
52   0   0
nanoreefer22 said:
LoL...seeing that thing in person gives me goosebumps...John had to scare the crap outta me :lol:...nitemares for a while

:sgrin: hehehe,

where's jennifer? we all said her name at once when tyring to think who would take Gus. the ultimate pest pet, but he's not really a pest, he's a big poop eating machine :D

jhale

ReefsMagazine!
Rating - 100%
52   0   0
solbby said:
Oh, I forgot to mention, Gusanito likes fresh meat and likes to eat any of the following:

Small fish (he just loves gobies)
Shrimp (cleaner shrimp are his favorite)
Soft corals that taste good (he says that toadstools and rare zoanthids that are blue are prefered)
Ricordea yumas

but he would settle for a nibble on a Homosapien finger if none of the above are available.

no, here's a quote from Dr. Rons article, he has a Gus in his own tank,

"They will extend from rocks to feed and appear to be mostly scavengers or detritivores. However, little is known about their diets in nature, and if any are found in aquaria, they may well be able to eat small fish or shrimp. On the other hand, there is no hard data that they do so."

no fish or inverts ever went missing from shauns tank ;)

D

DEEPWATER

Rating - 100%
52   0   0
Will it scare my fish away if i put in my tank(not think of doing it)lol,
Just to think if i was a fish in my tank(Neon goby only 1 ich long)
and i put that in my tank ,I as the neon goby i would cop a heart attack on site ,lol
Look it the 3ft monster :bigeyes2: ,,lol :bigeyes2:

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: