beerfish

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
32   0   0
They don't look like Wild Caught Clowns to me.

Did you read the article?

Here it is:

Recently Mother Nature has thrown in her two cents on the designer clownfish debate with the Lightning Maroon Clownfish, showing that she may actually make the best ?designer clowns? of all. But whether they are natural creations or imposed by humans, sometimes variants are just weird.

Take, for example, these wild caught Amphiprion ocellaris tailless clownfish that made their way to Reborn Aquarium in Singapore. These clowns lack tails and any resemblance of a caudal peduncle. Their double humped rear is 1/2 dorsal fin and 1/2 anal fin!

The next Platinum Perc? Methinks not. But touch? to nature for keeping us on our toes?

Dre

Rating - 100%
243   0   0
Did you read the article?

Here it is:

Recently Mother Nature has thrown in her two cents on the designer clownfish debate with the Lightning Maroon Clownfish, showing that she may actually make the best ?designer clowns? of all. But whether they are natural creations or imposed by humans, sometimes variants are just weird.

Take, for example, these wild caught Amphiprion ocellaris tailless clownfish that made their way to Reborn Aquarium in Singapore. These clowns lack tails and any resemblance of a caudal peduncle. Their double humped rear is 1/2 dorsal fin and 1/2 anal fin!

The next Platinum Perc? Methinks not. But touch? to nature for keeping us on our toes?
My opinion means little but don't believe everything you read and then again i could be wrong.

Dre

Rating - 100%
243   0   0
If i see a pic of them in the wild then maybe.They swin like they have an impediment which is a great disadvantage for pray in the wild.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: