pweissma

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
DA just released myReef 2.0. This allows you to update to the latest firmware and provides an easy PC interface so you can program your controller on your PC. This was previously in a beta release.

InfernoST

"H" Division
Rating - 100%
46   0   0
You can send your existing SID in free of charge and they will update it for you, I believe all you have to do is pay for shipping both ways.

pweissma

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
Sid2 isn't available on their website. Maybe one of the dealers here could tell us what's going on with it.
Imho it would be pretty sh#%@y of them to make us pay for it, even for shipping unless it's just few bucks.

Sent from my PC36100 using Reefs

InfernoST

"H" Division
Rating - 100%
46   0   0
Sid2 isn't available on their website. Maybe one of the dealers here could tell us what's going on with it.
Imho it would be pretty sh#%@y of them to make us pay for it, even for shipping unless it's just few bucks.

Sent from my PC36100 using Reefs

IMO, it's a small price to pay considering they could be charging you for the update. R & D isn't cheap.

pweissma

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
This back from April, not sure if the upgrade program is still valid.

www.digitalaquatics.com/downloads/SID2.pdf

The program is still valid. I sent in two SID devices before Christmas and they came back shortly after new year's. Updating the firmware was pretty easy but after updating the head unit and modules I had to reprogram the whole thing. But it's pretty easy since programing is now done through the computer. I'll also have to recalibrate the pH probe, maybe tonight.

Widdy

Vendor
Rating - 100%
75   0   0
The program is still valid. I sent in two SID devices before Christmas and they came back shortly after new year's. Updating the firmware was pretty easy but after updating the head unit and modules I had to reprogram the whole thing. But it's pretty easy since programing is now done through the computer. I'll also have to recalibrate the pH probe, maybe tonight.

Thanks for the update! I'll send mine out this coming week...

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: