• Why not take a moment to introduce yourself to our members?

CancerverO

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
116   0   0
nice pair of clowns.. Right about now, seem like everyone have a pair or two!!! Is this the trend now? lol.. wish i could get a pair too, to join the club, haha.. feel like an outcast without one. :(

I would love to have all these clows togethere :biggrin: but cant.. I just want to have 2 pair of weird looking clowns so eventually the rest will be for sale at some point :(

CancerverO

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
116   0   0
yeah, two pairs of awesome clowns is all we need.. You plan on having anemone for them to host in?

I have my main display tank with no anemones but hammers and my pair picasso/onyx love the hammers and I have another small tank connected to my tank with a bunch of anemones and that is where the rest of clowns are ... smorcularis/snowcasso pair are still too little for the anemones ...but that is waht I want.. have an amazing pair in my DT and have another tank full of crazy anemones with another amazing pair.. :biggrin:

CancerverO

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
116   0   0
Loving that euphyllia island! I don't dare to put my torches with the other..

Waiting for that FTS my friend.;)

Thanks Awi.. here a FTS.. hard to get a real nice pic to show the island..

Attachments

• image1.jpeg
    image1.jpeg
    154.8 KB · Views: 204
  • image2.jpeg
    image2.jpeg
    175.7 KB · Views: 194
  • image3.jpeg
    image3.jpeg
    140.6 KB · Views: 195

CancerverO

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
116   0   0
Oh boy i tried that with my Dalmatians and by over night the smallest one was gone! Maybe my scoly ate him? But over all your tank is crazy nice! Lots of nice vibrant colors and that tonga aquascape is ridiculous!

tell me about! I couldnt sleep..lol.. I was constantly checking them out through the night.. they are fine now.. crossing my fingers..

thank you ! thanks bro I know you got some crazy tonga rock too!!! where are the pics man.

CancerverO

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
116   0   0
Love is in the air- actually in the water

It must be SPRING --- :hug: - even baby hippo - he thinks he is another clown..lol

Attachments

• IMG_4916.JPG
    IMG_4916.JPG
    82.6 KB · Views: 161
  • IMG_4914.JPG
    IMG_4914.JPG
    120.9 KB · Views: 170
  • IMG_4906.JPG
    IMG_4906.JPG
    132.8 KB · Views: 163

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: