• Why not take a moment to introduce yourself to our members?

Sucks to be a sea cucumber in the presence of pearls fish

Sent from my VS920 4G using Tapatalk 2

I know that was so funny to watch, at first I thought he was waiting to eat the sand or something but then he just shot up there, made it worst when he invited his friend lol

This show's really amazing. Anyone think it will be released as a dvd or for purchase on itunes?

Idk I really hope so, I'm looking for the same thing. I do have to say there are way too many commercials too often

Sent from my HTC Sensation 4G using Reefs

E.intheC

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
150   0   0
I just started watching a few minutes ago, but it's replaying at 11pm and I'll record it.

So here's my OCD coming out... Notice how the narrator says things like "HHwhales" or "Hwhip"?! That drives me nuts. :lol2:

Paolissimo

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
88   0   0
i believe those growth shots were computer animated. Looked like it to me
I was thinking that too, maybe computer generated.

Yeah out of a 10 i give it a 6. Many documentaries on turtles ,whales etc not enough of them on corals and small living creatures within the reef. I guess as a hobbyist i was expecting to much from this

I definitely enjoy it I agree as a hobbyist i am more interested in the small creatures that inhabit the reef. But some of those shots were pretty incredible.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: