Rating - 100%
24   0   0
ID anyone???
This should turn into some debate unless I'm having serious brain farts... Thanks

Attachments

• 20150619_121803.jpg
    20150619_121803.jpg
    60.7 KB · Views: 365
  • 20150619_163928.jpg
    20150619_163928.jpg
    61.1 KB · Views: 371
Rating - 100%
24   0   0
That did cross my mind quickly but I don't believe it is. Sorry for the pics, definitely hard to tell on a cell phone, not the best on a laptop either. The polyps open pretty large, it's not covered with corallites and it's branchy but still very stocky. I've only had it for about 2 days so I still have to observe it. Polyps as of now I'd say most resemble a cyphastrea but a species with larger pronounced polyps. Appreciate the input kworker!

Kworker

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
71   0   0
That did cross my mind quickly but I don't believe it is. Sorry for the pics, definitely hard to tell on a cell phone, not the best on a laptop either. The polyps open pretty large, it's not covered with corallites and it's branchy but still very stocky. I've only had it for about 2 days so I still have to observe it. Polyps as of now I'd say most resemble a cyphastrea but a species with larger pronounced polyps. Appreciate the input kworker!

Yeah it did cross my mind if those were branching qualities or if it seemed so by the way rock looks under it. NP, Good luck IDing it!

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looks like garf purple bonsai acropora in poor health

Maybe a type of cyphastrea not really sure
Is that a few Duncan heads in the middle of that?

Wow just realized it's been 7 months since post. curious as to how it's doing? Any pics would be awesome if available

Last edited:

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: