Attachments

• updatecadlights.jpg
    updatecadlights.jpg
    87 KB · Views: 380

TNT280

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
39   0   0
Yes I am using everything original, those LED are plenty to grow pretty much anything you want. I just looked up the 4 gallon cadlights, looks awesome im going to order one tonight for the office! Good Stuff.
FYI you dont need the cadlights reactor, i had it and got rid of it.

aqua

New Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
CAD Lights PLS 150

Hey everyone. Just wanted to add to this Cadlights thread. I just got the new PLS 150. Pretty simple to use and setup was easy. Didn't take up that much space in my sump either. I'm thinking about upgrading my tank to a 60 or so gallons maybe a little bigger so that's why I got the PLS 150. I currently only have a 40 gallon. Would this be too big since it is rated for a much bigger tank.

Tangster

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If the skimmer is doing more than it needs to then it should be fine, i have heard people running two or even three skimmers at once. I wouldn't trust me completely, wait for more input. i have only been in the hobby for a little over a year, and I only started using a skimmer in november.

@TNT280- post again once you get your cad lights 4 gallon. i love mine and have tons of frags in it with a little clownfish. I do weekly water changes with my 90 gallon reef, 50% water change is a little less than a gallon!

Last edited:

thirty6

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
229   0   0
Great looking setup. What reactor are you using, also are you using skimmer with this or just frequent water changes? Setting up an 8 g tank and really don't know which way I'd like to go interms of additional equip. Ideally less wouldbe be better

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Beautiful tank i have ever seen. i think SeaQuatic Aquarium also must try to make such type of aquariums.They often made acrylic aquariums up to 3,000 gallons but now they must try something different like you had made.I really liked it.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: