gvanwhy

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
52   0   0
I just found out today that I am having a problem with red bugs that must have hitch hiked on some frags I bought a couple of months ago. I am in need of some interceptor if anyone can spare a pill. I have a 75 gallon mixed reef tank. I'm located in Long Island and work in manhattan. I know this stuff was discontinued two years ago but I am desperate please pm me if you have anything so we can work something out. Thanks again in advance.

piranhapat

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Get Melanurus wrasse they can help ...pretty much alot of wrasse might eat red worms. Alot of debate about some eat it or they don't. But no rule who might or might not eat flatworms. Every fish is different.

Last edited:

ZephNYC

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I just found out today that I am having a problem with red bugs that must have hitch hiked on some frags I bought a couple of months ago. I am in need of some interceptor if anyone can spare a pill. I have a 75 gallon mixed reef tank. I'm located in Long Island and work in manhattan. I know this stuff was discontinued two years ago but I am desperate please pm me if you have anything so we can work something out. Thanks again in advance.

I have a friend that also came down with red bugs after buying acro at the frag swap.
One word - INTERCEPTOR. You can get it online from overseas pharmacies. Youre going to need more than 1 pill.

Master Shake

captain of tying knots
Rating - 100%
53   0   0
and if anyone is still following this thread, i was talking with a vet the other day about stocking up for some interceptor for me in case i ever needed it and he said that is available again,the company that made interceptor was bought over by another company and they are slowly getting rid of some of the lesser products so it may be a matter of time again until it is unavailable, so if i were you id print out some paperwork saying that it kills what you need it to kill, figure out how many pills for the multiple doses you need and call around to a few vets that are willing to help you out

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: