Pax-Bellum LLC

Experienced Reefer
Vendor
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We are trying to get a general consensus of the size and geometry of the nano tank community.

Pretty please list your nano's capacity in gallons.

Also please list the dimensions of your nano, length x width x height..

Thank you for helping me in my research!!

-Leo

Pax-Bellum LLC

Experienced Reefer
Vendor
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
For those of you that have been curious if we are developing a nano version of our ARID reactor, WE ARE. We needed some data to make sure you get exactly what you need!

Soon we be asking a nano tank keeper to beta test our reactor! Stay Tuned!

rookie07

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 97.5%
235   6   0
I would be honored to be considered for the beta testing. I have two solanas that receive exactly the same treatment and lighting, so I would be an excellent beta tester, as I can do a control test against the beta test!

Last edited:

rookie07

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 97.5%
235   6   0
Here is my setup:

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByReefs2014-06-16 18:34:22 EDT.jpg
    ImageUploadedByReefs2014-06-16 18:34:22 EDT.jpg
    70.1 KB · Views: 333

Pax-Bellum LLC

Experienced Reefer
Vendor
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I would be honored to be considered for the beta testing. I have two solanas that receive exactly the same treatment and lighting, so I would be an excellent beta tester, as I can do a control test against the beta test!

Having Two identical systems does certainly put you as a top contender. Please PM us your tank params and testing routine (this is the key), and how willing are you to take off any GFO reactors or protein skimmers?

Pax-Bellum LLC

Experienced Reefer
Vendor
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
1 ounce.

1 1/2" X 1"

Vodka dosed, skimmer / ozone, UV sterilizer, lighted refugium.
livestock. seahorse snout and one pod.

Water changes 2 drops weekly. Tank has a lettuce algae and green water problem now.

LMAO!! So CLOSE! If you donate the vodka and add a fully equipped Apex to your current system I will reconsider.

Can anyone think of a ridiculous contest we can have for a beta tester (there will actually be two beta testers, so actually two contests) I have the idea for one, but need another..

One provision of the beta test that I must put out there now, the beta reactor must be able to run in HOT mode (Hand on Tank) OR stand alone outside of the system (ie attached to sump or external).

-Leo or Oel if it is backwards day.

Last edited:

dmort

Active Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have an aquapod (12 gallons). Hood removed and lit by a boostled par30 bulb on their gooseneck. I also have an AquaC Remora HOB skimmer, an auto top off from autotopoff.com, a small fuge (peeled the black vinyl off the back of one of the rear compartments and lit it from behind), and I run a bag of phosban. I also have an eshopps dosing pump dosing the kent marine nano reef chems.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: