Sharkbait420

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
About 8 months ago my girlfriend became a raw vegan. Her birthday is coming up and I need to get her a cake. Does anyone know of a good raw vegan bakery?

TimberTDI

Recovering Lurker
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
xx-brownie-bite.jpg

http://www.thisrawsomeveganlife.com/2013/09/raw-vegan-herb-infused-special-brownies.html?m=1
Here make them yourself.
Steve

Jenna X

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
102   0   0
BabyCakes in the city has a good selection of baked goods, you may be able to find a cake there for her. The vegan spot I used to go to in my old neighborhood in the uws is Peacefood, I remember them having small pastries not cakes. Good luck!

C

Cu455

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Raw vegan is someone who eats only raw foods. A bakery is a place where stuff is cooked (baked). I don't think the two mesh well together. Look into a fruit type arrangement like edible arrangement.

Sharkbait420

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Check out Pure Food and Wine in the city.

I can always count on you to respond to my threads with great advice. I noticed you don't post that often. I just wanted to thank you for the few times you do post it is to contribute to my threads.

jdino

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I noticed you don't post that often. I just wanted to thank you for the few times you do post it is to contribute to my threads.

Do you keep track of how often everyone posts?
Yesterday I NOTICED you responded to this and other posts that were very old This one being from March. After seeing all of your replies yesterday to things I commented on I take it as harassment. Don't bother me anymore

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: