Chiefmcfuz

Old School Reefer
Rating - 100%
47   0   0
Man, just think about all of the potential food that could be consumed by people that contains these contaminants! It's weird that somehow people who are coming in contact with fish at the fish markets are comng down with rashes. Things are getting bad, very bad.

saltwaterinbrooklyn

Pro hobby anti profit!
Rating - 100%
132   0   0
Man, just think about all of the potential food that could be consumed by people that contains these contaminants! It's weird that somehow people who are coming in contact with fish at the fish markets are comng down with rashes. Things are getting bad, very bad.

Great point , and the fudged up thing is that they are saying that fish are giving skin rashes to wear latex gloves ........... Better yet how about you just don't eat the fish!!

saltwaterinbrooklyn

Pro hobby anti profit!
Rating - 100%
132   0   0
My son had strawberries in January for the first time. Had a real bad rash. Turns out he is just allergic to them....

Strange enough my daughter suffered a rash from strawberries as well through my wife's milk , infant with allergies to strawberries !! I don't remember so many different health and food allergies growing up as a kid.

And in elementary school I never heard of a child with peanut allergies!

Things are getting creepy!

Waleedwale1

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
294   0   0
The increase in sickness that we are witnessing is probably due to the amount of antibiotics that are prescribed and used. People jump to antibiotics for a sore throat or a little cold, this leads to more resistant bacteria in the future. Eventually antibiotics won't even work and diseases/sicknesses will be stronger than ever.

skene

Winter. Time for Flakes..
Rating - 100%
240   0   0
OMG the world is coming to an end!!!!

steroids used in meats
mercury in fish
strontium and molybdenum in the water!!! OMG its not just for adding to reefs anymore.
garbage and medical waste in our waters and beaches!!!
stupidity is everywhere and we don't even know it.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: