Rob&Gab

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
243   0   0
why is it snowing outside right now>!!!!!!

its Spring time and its snowing out...... sooooo crazyyyyyyy.. >.<

Right Now
Today TonightRain and SnowSunnyClear
34?F
FEELS LIKE 23?
50?
HIGH
35?
LOW
Rain and Snow

Locations nearby are reporting heavy snow.

Past 24-hr Precip:
0.70 in (est.)

Chance of Rain
0%

Chance of Precip
0%

Past 24 Hours Snow:
1.4 in (est.)

Snowfall:
0 in

Next 6 Hours:
Snow, heavy at times. Snow will diminish and end by 2am. Some decrease in cloudiness and windy. Temperatures steady or falling to near 33F. Winds NW at 20 to 25 mph. About one inch of additional snow through 6:30am. Hourly Details

Today:
A mainly sunny sky. High near 50F. Winds NNW at 15 to 25 mph.

Tonight:
Clear. Near record low temperatures. Low near 35F. Winds NNE at 5 to 10 mph.

Ponyboy

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
33   0   0
Why are people getting sick cold weather kills germs and the freez with knock down all the pollen
As a landscaper I don't like it because I have to cover flowers and will loose some pretty buds on my flowering trees but i will take this over 90 heat all day

E.intheC

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
150   0   0
I'm not a doctor, nor I play one on tv, but I've heard from a good source";) " that quick temperature changes affect your immune system drastically.

What is this good source? I have always felt that cold temperatures alone will not make someone sick. It's true that when the temps are lower, people keep their windows closed and germs remain stagnant, but I doubt the temperatures affect things on their own. A side note- I almost never wear a winter jacket to work (I have many quirks :lol2:) and I meet new people constantly, and (knock on wood) I haven't used a sick day since I started this job over 2.5 years ago.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: