piranhapat

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
After a tough winter Turks is almost here. This is a vacation with the family. Kids are excited and another year at one of most relaxing vacation with the kids. August is Disney which is very hot and not relaxing. I'll post some pictures when I get back. Staying at Beaches....for the 3rd year in a row...just want to touch that water.

shauns220

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
After a tough winter Turks is almost here. This is a vacation with the family. Kids are excited and another year at one of most relaxing vacation with the kids. August is Disney which is very hot and not relaxing. I'll post some pictures when I get back. Staying at Beaches....for the 3rd year in a row...just want to touch that water.

GREAT PLACE !!been there 4 times

piranhapat

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Still 4 more days to go and having a relaxing vacation. Disappointed went out in boat to a spot. Not many fish! Weather been pretty good today had the most clouds in afternoon. Going to Coral gardens tomorrow. Hope it's better than the boat trip.

piranhapat

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Getting ready to leave tomorrow. Coral garden was pretty good. Looked like the area which is rope off still has plenty of wild life. Parrot fish were 3 feet from shore eating the rocks. I was so low I had to make sure my feet was curled up. Other wise I felt they could biten my toes off. They were in a pack of schools and about two feet. You can hear them crushing the rock with they teeth. Soon I get back I will post pictures. I think I got some good close up shots of parrot fish.

piranhapat

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Turks Vacation

Here are few photos ...

Attachments

• IMG_0114.jpg
    IMG_0114.jpg
    102.4 KB · Views: 151
  • IMG_0120.jpg
    IMG_0120.jpg
    86 KB · Views: 142
  • IMG_0167.jpg
    IMG_0167.jpg
    57.4 KB · Views: 158
  • IMG_0162.jpg
    IMG_0162.jpg
    93.5 KB · Views: 141
  • IMG_0127.jpg
    IMG_0127.jpg
    106.3 KB · Views: 142
  • IMG_0217.jpg
    IMG_0217.jpg
    107.7 KB · Views: 139
Last edited:

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: