Rating - 100%
24   0   0
Hey,
My apologies if I am just missing something here. There was a post this morning that I clearly read on my phone app with a link that I wanted to check out. Long story short 5 minutes later I had the laptop out and went to check the post and GONE. What's the deal here, are things being deleted??????
I think the link possibly didn't portray MR in a good light, just a guess but still regardless it should be on the forum still unless the OP deleted it. Somethings fishy here, no pun intended!

Rating - 100%
87   0   0
Well, the truth is some people are just absolute babies and think they are entitled to some sort of respect . This isn't public school. This is a privately owned forum that I believe is policed well, drama follows drama.

I never have any problems. Never.

b-ridge

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 87.8%
79   11   0
Let's be honest. I love this site and the people and the knowledge and help I have gotten through everybody over the years. Without this site and the help and some of the people I would of quit a long time ago. With that being said I thank you all
Now you can say what you want but as far as threads being deleted it depends on what the thread is and who it is. I've seen threads where people are able to say whatever they want and do whatever they want. Including our moderators. Then I have seen threads where I am like I can't beleive I just read that or I'm reading that and it wasn't deleted. I myself had said things in a joking matter and joking with some of my peoples on here and it's been deleted. There are also times when I will admit I was out of line or maybe it was a bad day or something and what I posted was rightfully deleted.
All in all I feel,the threads are policed well. But I feel the same rules should apply no matter who you are, moderators included. As a family/community it should be up to us to feel what should be deleted and what not. Because a vendor pays there able to delete there negative feedback but keep the positive? You can't do that if your a business and we were to google search or get reviews so why should it be done here. Then in the same breath there are people here who pay the yearly dues but they don't have the power to delete whatever they want. What's the difference? Because a vendor pays whatever amount there is and we just pay the $20
I am done rambling. Everyone have a nice day. Let's keep,this peaceful and fun and enjoy our lovely, beautiful hobby. We are here to help each other not tear each other down. When a person posts a thread please comment. I can't stand seeing a post where there are 5 replies but it was read 300 times. You may feel your opinion doesn't matter so you ignore it but I for one feel your opinions do matter. That's why I post for feedback

Rating - 100%
24   0   0
Lol, sorry just wanted to read a link. Got me pissed off had to fight with the boss at 10 am for the lap top for nothing lol not the way I want to start my Saturday. (She doesn't understand). I am not going to debate what should be deleted or not on here but I think the majority of people are mature enough to handle whatever is posted, I think the Disney Channel curses now.

Mattl22

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
98   0   0
+ 1 JohnnyJ I couldn't have said it better u hit the nail on the head!!!

If not for MR I never would have gotten so into this hobby which has become a passion !
I don't have the time or desire to run a Fourm or be a mod but am extremely thankful that MR has people who do!

Thanks MR

duke62

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
224   0   0
If you want to contribute 4 thousand helpful positive posts yes the mods will let you slide on a few bad ones. If your going to make non stop useless threads and post negativity to try and start fights and troll this board don't be surprised when your threads are deleted and posts. There is plenty of web sites you can do that on.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: