Lenny718

Advanced Reefer
Vendor
Rating - 100%
146   0   0
I'm interested if she can save me money lol. I have a clean drivers license and been driving 20yrs. I don't currently have insurance cause I have a company vehicle and I'm on my company's policy. The prices I've been quoted from geico,progressive and other big company's have been insane.

saltwaterinbrooklyn

Pro hobby anti profit!
Rating - 100%
132   0   0
My friend is good , I had geico and was paying 520 for a rav4 and a pilot , now I pay 305 both full coverage as well . Call her in the am I think she starts at 10 am , also foreverloud if your wife can help him , may the best quote win lol lets save Lenny some money .

Lenny718

Advanced Reefer
Vendor
Rating - 100%
146   0   0
Thanks for all the help guys. I figured out what the problem was, prior to having a NY license I had a VA drivers license because when I was in the military I was stationed there. Geico and the other company's were only going by what my ny state record was saying not realizing I was licensed in another state so in there eyes I've only been driving like 7yrs not 20, big deference lol. Anyway I was able to get my old drivers license number and it confirmed what I've been telling them and I was given a much better rate. Thanks for all the help though I really appreciate it!

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: