Paul B

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
28   0   0
Every year I take my wife and some of her friends on a nice boat ride and we come back in moonlight. This year I took them to the Statue of Liberty. It was one of the Lady's birthdays and she really enjoyed it. I have gone there on my boat many times but with the price of fuel now I can't take to many long trips. It takes almost an hour to get to Lady Liberty and the custom here is to blast "God Bless America" and drink some champagne. Which we did. 6 bottles actually.
They loved it.
You have to go under the Throgs Neck Bridge, the White Stone Bridge, the Queensboro Bridge, the Tri Boro Bridge, (now named the JFK Bridge) the Manhattan Bridge and the Brooklyn Bridge.

Paul B

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
28   0   0
I am taking a longer trip today to a far away cove with a different tide pool and hopefully different creatures (but I doubt it.) If nothing else I will collect some real water and mud.
We are going mainly to party as that is what a boat is for. There is a huge party out there this weekend at a lighthouse where they put a band and people have been going out there for a few days to get a good spot to anchor near the lighthouse. I am not going to close to there as I like the quiet better now that I have gotten older (but better looking)
Sometimes in that place I find something unusual that I can put in my tank. No stripped bass, halibut or sand sharks, hopefully something tiny.
http://huntingtonlighthouse.org/music.php

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: