Rating - 100%
64   0   0
Im exhausted! But i learned a new trade :biggrin:

Started with this ugly bush on the right. My neighbor had the same one and ended getting a ton of those bag worms. I had them as well so i got rid of the bush. Pulled it out with my truck :eek:

Then had to do something with this

Which then became this

And added a tree (beautiful tree. Summer chocolate silk) I just don't know why its leaves are falling off. I hope its not going to die but I'm going to add a 10 10 10 fertilizer to the soil tom.

Next project cause I don't do enough during the day :sigh:

and then

after that

Had an irrigation line running through the trench, so I had to relocate that to the other side of the trench. Also had 2 1" irrigation lines running on the bottom of the trench by the tree which i was not moving

Leveled and stepped down (done today after work :sigh:)

Thats all for now. I hope everything will be done on sunday. Will start the landscaping blocks tom. and finish sunday hopefully :)

Brando457

NJRC Member
Rating - 100%
44   0   0
Joe I'll come by with my sand castle molds and help out :P.

Here I am exhausted from the gym, vacuuming, running the carpet cleaner, and getting ribs in the oven. Oyyy

Tony good job mate!

Rating - 100%
64   0   0
i enjoyed it to a part but i took on a huge challenge. After looking at how to's and researching best methods i think i mastered it... BTW i did it all myself from a-z as well as picking up all material from home depot and bringing it home (including the blocks)... I'm still in pain loll

Nandez13

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
246   0   0
I hear ya. It's more gratifying that way though. This was my before/after pic through 4 months after I moved into my new place

Attachments

• yard.jpg
    yard.jpg
    82.1 KB · Views: 128

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: