M

Moneymaks24

Anyone know a site that we can play for real $ in NY?
PokerStars said they don't allow it by "law" but it's still available tho. And I hear people play I'm just not sure if it's worth it.

C

Cu455

Rating - 100%
96   0   0
I am not sure the details. People do the transaction through a 3rd party in a different country. You send a money order to someone in Peru and they deposit the money for you. When you want to withdraw it you do the same thing in reverse. This was a few years ago I am also not sure how legit it is. Not sure of what the situation is now.

albano

Saltwater since 1973
Staff member
Rating - 100%
129   0   0
... You send a money order to someone in Peru and they deposit the money for you. When you want to withdraw it you do the same thing in reverse...
??? I would only send $ to 'someone in Peru', if I receive my multi million $ 'inheritance' from Nigeria that I rec'd an email about!... That should be here soon. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
C

Cu455

Rating - 100%
129   0   0
??? I would only send $ to 'someone in Peru', if I receive my multi million $ 'inheritance' from Nigeria that I rec'd an email about!... That should be here soon. :rolleyes:

Is your inheritance coming from a multi billion dollar international corporation with a great reputation? The only reason why it is done this way is to avoid excessive government regulations Once again I don't know how legal it is. I was just looking around and it is done with echecks and papal now.

Last edited by a moderator:

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: