Slamajamajama

Because Thats How I Roll.
Rating - 98.2%
54   1   0
Truly the back bone of all our swaps with Mike Marrone. Im saddened by this news, I have had the highest respect for him and how he did what he could for MR and Im sure the same can be said for outside of our community.
Our thoughts and prayers are with him....

Rating - 100%
64   0   0
My condolences to franks family during this really hard time they are going though. :(

RIP Frank :sad2:

You will be missed......

Our

Attachments

• ra.png
    ra.png
    6.2 KB · Views: 144
Last edited:

jackson6745

SPS KILLER
Rating - 99%
201   2   0
Damn :( that just sucks. :( this is horrible. Frank was a truly kind person. Not too many like him.
You will be missed.

Last edited:

saltwaterinbrooklyn

Pro hobby anti profit!
Rating - 100%
132   0   0
In this sad time in our life both personal and among our reefing community I offer my condolences to franks family and his friends on mr , it's not often that people like frank cross our paths , and for having known frank and the way he was , we are all lucky and privileged , with heavy hearts and somber memories please take comfort in knowing that his suffering has ended and that frank has taken his place in his rightfully deserved reef in the sky.

Among the clouds , along the oceans of the world ....... God bless you old friend , may your spirit rest easy, and soul be free.

Amen.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: