KathyC

Rating - 100%
200   0   0
Frank (Fry) - has been a fixture here forever and he is in need of whatever prayers and good thoughts you can send his way.

He is in Cornell Medical Center in the ICU unit and is seriously ill at this time.

Frank Yacono
Cornell Hospital
Greenberg Pavilion
E68th street
With in between the FDR and York, Ave, right next to Rockefeller University, the entrance is in the back, not on York ave.
2nd Floor South ICU Room 409

You know him..you've all seen him behind the Front tables at the swaps. He takes care of all of the electric for us and works with Marrone selling the corals from the bins.

I recall meeting him for the first time when he replied to a thread I'd put up about my light fixture blowing out..he met me in a parking lot and fixed my light (the man is magical!) on the tailgate of his truck :)

You can post messages here for Frank..but more than anything..please send your prayers!

Last edited by a moderator:

vincent

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
241   0   0
A Prayer for Frank

O God the strength of the weak and the comfort of sufferers:
Merciful accept our prayers.andgrant to your servant FRANK
The help of your power;that his sickness may be turned into
Health,and our sorrow into joy,through Jesus Christ our lord.
Amen.

Get well soon

masterswimmer

Old School Reefer
Vendor
Rating - 99.6%
448   2   0
Frank is one of the best people to have ever joined MR. His generosity, knowledge and kind nature make him someone everyone here should try to emulate (myself included).

Frank, best wishes for a full and speedy recovery my friend.

God speed

Russ

marrone

The All Powerful OZ
Staff member
Rating - 98.8%
80   1   0
A picture of Frank during one of the swaps, standing on the right next to Mike(Slama) during the frag Demo.
IMG_2363.jpg

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: