marrone

The All Powerful OZ
Staff member
Rating - 98.8%
80   1   0
As a lot of you know Frank(Fry) passed away last week. Frank was a value member of Manhattans, from helping to power all of our swaps to just helping members here in general. Frank was a great guy and will be sorely missed by everyone.

Funeral Services will be held at this week as listed below:

Evergreen Funeral Home
131 Nassau Ave
Brooklyn, NY 11222
718-383-8600
For: Frank Yacono

Monday 2-5 and 7-9
Tuesday 2-5 and 7-9

Funeral services will be at on Wed at 10am at:
St Anthony
862 Manhattan Ave
Brooklyn, NY 11222

Anyone wishing to send flowers can send them to the Evergreen Funeral Home, at the address listed above.

Last edited:

marrone

The All Powerful OZ
Staff member
Rating - 98.8%
80   1   0
Rich

Josh asked me to send flowers and he would pick up the cost. I think if people show up to showing, if they can, that would be nice. Also Frank son said that he has a Facebook page, it would be nice if people could give him a shout out on it. I'll see if I can get the link from him and post it here.

bogliman

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 97.9%
188   4   0
just saw this message today. Condolences to Frank's family and to any of you who were close to him. Manhattan reefs will miss him.

Awibrandy

Old School Reefer
Rating - 100%
182   0   0
I am totally heart broken! I will miss Frank terribly! We didn't always stay in touch, but he was, and will always be one of my most loved MR family members!
This is the worse feeling in the world to come here this morning only to find that I have lost a friend!! Worse to know that I can't even pay my respects to him.

Rest In Peace my friend! Until we meet again!:sad2: :'(

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: