Paul B

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
28   0   0
Marek-S it was also nice meeting you. In all the years I have had this hobby I very rarely meet someone with the same interest as none of my friends have fish.
No one ever comes to my home and says Wow, you have fish, or are they salt water fish, or are there any Supermodels here? So I am glad I met you, so for 5 minutes I had someone to talk to about fish. I am writing a book mostly because I talk to myself about fish and I am getting bored so I figure, If I write a book, I can read it out loud and feel I am talking to someone about fish. My wife just read the 12 pages I wrote so far, she thinks I write between Hemmingway and Dr Suess :biggrin:

Marek-S

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
79   0   0
Non of my friends are into reefs/fish either, but I'm getting to know some nice guys here on MR :)
Not into writing a book yet :)
-but maybe some day we ( who ever is interested ) should get together somewhere and talk all we want about fish , corals ,etc
Besides I really like to see how that hammer is doing , don't overdose the iron , because you may have to upgrade to a bigger tank :)

Last edited:

Awibrandy

Old School Reefer
Rating - 100%
182   0   0
Marek-S it was also nice meeting you. In all the years I have had this hobby I very rarely meet someone with the same interest as none of my friends have fish.
No one ever comes to my home and says Wow, you have fish, or are they salt water fish, or are there any Supermodels here? So I am glad I met you, so for 5 minutes I had someone to talk to about fish. I am writing a book mostly because I talk to myself about fish and I am getting bored so I figure, If I write a book, I can read it out loud and feel I am talking to someone about fish. My wife just read the 12 pages I wrote so far, she thinks I write between Hemmingway and Dr Suess :biggrin:
I agree with your wife! Which is why I love to read what ever you put pen to, or fingers to keys.;)

Paul B

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
28   0   0
Awilda I wrote about 12 pages of my book so far and I am having fun. Now I am going to start all the DIY projects for the book and that will take time as I would like to take new pictures and re-make some of those devices. So far it is going to be an E book but I would also like to print some copies, maybe rent Madison Square Garden for a book signing but I am not sure if the garden is large enough to accommodate the huge crowds I am sure this book will generate. I am sure it will be right up there with the Bible, War and Peace and Horton Hears a Who :scratch:

Awibrandy

Old School Reefer
Rating - 100%
182   0   0
Awilda I wrote about 12 pages of my book so far and I am having fun. Now I am going to start all the DIY projects for the book and that will take time as I would like to take new pictures and re-make some of those devices. So far it is going to be an E book but I would also like to print some copies, maybe rent Madison Square Garden for a book signing but I am not sure if the garden is large enough to accommodate the huge crowds I am sure this book will generate. I am sure it will be right up there with the Bible, War and Peace and Horton Hears a Who :scratch:

Looking forward to it my dear friend!:kiss:

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: