Status
Not open for further replies.

saltwaterinbrooklyn

Pro hobby anti profit!
Rating - 100%
132   0   0
I'm not a cop either , but I can definitely appreciate anyone who is willing to save a total strangers life and put his or her life on the line as well for a not so decent paycheck! ..........usually people who don't like cops , have a problem with authority , or are into breaking the law , or at some point ran their mouth to a cop and received the wrong end of the badge ........ Just my opinion !

edd

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
96   0   0
I'm not a cop either , but I can definitely appreciate anyone who is willing to save a total strangers life and put his or her life on the line as well for a not so decent paycheck! ..........usually people who don't like cops , have a problem with authority , or are into breaking the law , or at some point ran their mouth to a cop and received the wrong end of the badge ........ Just my opinion !

their shouldn't be a wrong end of the badge, their here to uphold the law not break it cause some one mouths off to them, thats the difference between a professional cop and a thug in a uniform.

saltwaterinbrooklyn

Pro hobby anti profit!
Rating - 100%
132   0   0
their shouldn't be a wrong end of the badge, their here to uphold the law not break it cause some one mouths off to them, thats the difference between a professional cop and a thug in a uniform.

There is the wrong end of the badge , it's the difference between getting off with a warning when the law should of been applied , and getting the law applied when you could of kept your mouth shut and gotten off with a warning !

Cops have a job to do just like everyone else , when someone gives you a hard time at work I'm positively sure that your 100% positive attitude is hindered one way or another.

saltwaterinbrooklyn

Pro hobby anti profit!
Rating - 100%
132   0   0
Guess he is buying the donuts

Not buying the donuts , just being realistic and seeing life from both sides of the fence , and this is coming from someone who has been handcuffed and has had plenty of warnings when i should of been arrested , I call it like I see it in life , I'm a realist not a finger pointer.

Bottom line is ......... You can crap on them as much as you want but at one point or another in life , you will be on the phone calling them and feeling happy that they came to help you.

Last edited:

basejumper

Active Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Cops get a very appropriate paycheck and benefits that are bankrupting the tax payers who are paying them. Lots of jobs have people put their lives on the line for total strangers. Look at the doctors who go into plagued areas to help people or crossing guards who step in front of cars so children get get to school safe.

Police officers have a pretty safe job compaired to other occupations.

http://www.bls.gov/iif/oshcfoi1.htm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: